Purpose of the Site
This is a replica site listed for the PR purposes only. You are welcome to register however you will not qualify for prizes associated with the promotion on this version of the site.
All visitors registering on the site will be notified by email with each Short Film release. They will also receive promotional updates related to Schweppes and the Short Film Festival promotion.
The Schweppes Film Festival will comprise of 5 Short Films.
1.You Agree to These Terms by Using this Site
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site
The Company grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to use the Site as follows:
· with the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the “Press Center” section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
· you may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the “Press Center” section of the Site without the Company's written permission;
· Content within the “Press Center” section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
· you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without the Company's written permission;
· you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - the Company will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
· you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, the Company assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
6. Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, NOR ANY OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than the Company. Such links are provided for your convenience only. The Company does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
· infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
· are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
· are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
· do not provide adequate security;
· contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
· are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does the Company endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of the Company.
8. Export Control Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or to any other country subject to a United States trade embargo; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
The Coca-Cola Company does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
9. Revisions to the Terms
10. Law and Jurisdiction
Copyright © 2005 The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved.